Introducing ‘Walnut Whirl’ ring based on the ‘Woodlands’ design.
Made to order
Please contact us to discuss your specifications ahead of placing your order. Once agreed, you can enter these details into the ‘Notes’ section of this page on placing your order.
Walnut Burr slim/regular width ring with an inner lining of stainless steel. Walnut Burr is a closed figured grain pattern hard wood that is excellent for carving and turning. The Walnut Tree has long been the symbol of mystical, universal wisdom and knowledge. It teaches us clarity and focus, using our mental gifts wisely and how to best use our intelligence.
Customisation Options (see FAQ for further information)
- Ring width: 7.0mm (minimum) up to 10.9mm* (maximum).
- Ring thickness: Made to your specification - standard is 2.2mm.
- Material: Walnut Burr with a stainless steel inner lining.
- Colour: Varying between a light brown to rich golden colour.
- Fit: ‘Comfort fit’ as standard with rounded inside edges and a brushed interior (helps to stop a ring sliding off).
* If you require a ring width of 11.0mm or larger – please order ‘Woodlands Wide’ and add customisation notes to request ‘Walnut Whirl’ design.
UK Ring Size
All "Made to order" items have a 2 - 3 weeks lead time plus delivery. Each Item is hand-crafted and customised for each order. The photos are for representation only.