Introducing ‘Spectral’ ring based on the ‘Elements Slim’ design.
Made to order
Please contact us to discuss your specifications ahead of placing your order. Once agreed, you can enter these details into the ‘Notes’ section of this page on placing your order.
Stainless steel slim size ring with black inlay and inset premium AAA Welo Opal. The black inlay is designed specifically to bounce the light spectrum of the Opal which will change colour when viewed from different angles.
Opal is the stone given to celebrate the 14th year of marriage. The name opal is thought to be derived from the Sanskrit upala, meaning “precious stone,” and later the Greek derivative “Opallios,” meaning “to see a change of color.
Opal enhances self worth, confidence and self-esteem, and helps you to understand your full potential. It also brings lightness and spontaneity. The stone is said to help stimulate originality and dynamic creativity, encourages an interest in the arts, and aids in accessing one’s true self.
Customisation Options (see FAQ for further information)
- Ring width: 4.0mm (minimum) up to 7.9mm* (maximum)
- Ring thickness: Made to your specification - standard is 2.2mm.
- Inlay width: Made to your specification (subject to ring width).
- Inlay material: Black inlay with premium AAA Welo Opal.
- Colour: Rainbow & Black.
- Fit: ‘Comfort fit’ as standard with rounded inside edges and a brushed interior (helps to stop a ring sliding off).
All "Made to order" items have a 2 - 3 weeks lead time plus delivery. Each Item is hand-crafted and customised for each order. The photos are for representation only.