Introducing ‘Odin’ ring based on the ‘Elements Duo’ design.
Made to order
Please contact us to discuss your design ahead of placing your order. Once agreed, you can enter these details into the ‘Notes’ section of this page on placing your order.
Stainless steel wide width ring with two inlay bands. One of black with inset gold pyrite mineral crystal and the other of a silver with inset grey hematite. This ring was named after Odin a Norse God and father of all the Gods. Although in later life he was associated with war, he was also known as being a God of magic, wisdom, wit, and learning.
Customisation Options (see FAQ for further information)
- Ring width: 8.0mm (minimum) with no maximum.
- Ring thickness: Made to your specification - standard is 2.2mm.
- Inlay width: Each band is made to your specification (subject to ring width).
- Inlay material: Black inlay with pyrite mineral crystal and silver inlay with hematite.
- Colour: Black and gold / Dark silver and grey.
- Fit: ‘Comfort fit’ as standard with rounded inside edges and a brushed interior (helps to stop a ring sliding off).
UK Ring Size
All "Made to order" items have a 2 - 3 weeks lead time plus delivery. Each Item is hand-crafted and customised for each order. The photos are for representation only.