Introducing ‘Fall’ ring based on the ‘Woodlands Origins’ design.
Made to order
Please contact us to discuss your design ahead of placing your order. Once agreed, you can enter these details into the ‘Notes’ section of this page on placing your order.
Walnut burr ring with an inner lining of stainless steel. This ring incorporates a multi-tonal metallic red and pink inlay with inset pyrite mineral crystals and multi-tonal metal leaf. Fall refers to ripeness, change, maturity & beauty. "The trees remained clothed in green until Fall and then all of a sudden were a riot of colour"
Customisation Options (see FAQ for further information)
- Ring width: 7.0mm (minimum) with no maximum.
- Ring thickness: Made to your specification - standard is 2.5mm.
- Material: Walnut burr with multi-tonal inlay and pyrite mineral crystals.
- Colour: Rich light to mid brown with emerald green and gold.
- Fit: ‘Comfort fit’ as standard with rounded inside edges and a brushed interior (helps to stop a ring sliding off).
- Glow: Included in the list price. This ring is available with a UV reactive inlay that will glow in the dark after being held under a UV light source or the sun.
UK Ring Size
All "Made to order" items have a 2 - 3 weeks lead time plus delivery. Each Item is hand-crafted and customised for each order. The photos are for representation only.