Introducing ‘Deep Ocean’ ring based on the ‘Shards’ design.
Made to order
Please contact us to discuss your specifications ahead of placing your order. Once agreed, you can enter these details into the ‘Notes’ section of this page on placing your order.
Stainless steel regular width ring with multi-tonal rich blue inlay with inset stainless steel scrolls/shards. Blue represents the sea, and is associated with open spaces, freedom, intuition, imagination, expansiveness, inspiration, and sensitivity. Blue also represents meanings of depth, trust, loyalty, sincerity, wisdom, confidence, stability, faith, heaven, and intelligence.
Customisation Options (see FAQ for further information)
- Ring width: 8.0mm (minimum) up to 10.9mm* (maximum).
- Ring thickness: Made to your specification - standard is 2.0mm.
- Inlay width: Made to your specification (subject to ring width).
- Inlay material: Multi-tonal inlay and stainless steel scrolls/shards.
- Colour: Rich blue and silver speckles.
- Fit: ‘Comfort fit’ as standard with rounded inside edges and a brushed interior (helps to stop a ring sliding off).
* If you require a ring width of 11.0mm or larger – please order ‘Shards Wide’ ring with customisation notes asking for ‘Deep Ocean’ design.
- Glow: Included in the list price. This ring is available with a UV reactive inlay that will glow in the dark after being held under a UV light source or the sun.
UK Ring Size
All "Made to order" items have a 2 - 3 weeks lead time plus delivery. Each Item is hand-crafted and customised for each order. The photos are for representation only.