Introducing ‘Autumn’ ring based on the ‘Earthen Slim’ design.
Made to order
Please contact us to discuss your specifications ahead of placing your order. Once agreed, you can enter these details into the ‘Notes’ section of this page on placing your order.
Stainless steel slim width ring with a ‘Mokume Gane’ style polymer clay inlay with inset silver leaf. Polymer clay inlay is fired, sanded, polished and coated in a hard wearing resin and is then finished to a high sheen. Mokume Gane translates to ‘wood grain metal’ and is a Japanese metalworking procedure which produces a mixed-metal laminate with distinctive layered patterns. This technique is often used on the decorative details of Samurai swords.
Customisation Options (see FAQ for further information)
- Ring width: 5.0mm (minimum) up to 7.9mm* (maximum).
- Ring thickness: Made to your specification - standard is 2.2mm.
- Inlay width: Made to your specification (subject to ring width).
- Inlay material: Polymer clay with silver leaf.
- Colour: Rich layers of bronze, silver and gold.
- Fit: ‘Comfort fit’ as standard with rounded inside edges and a brushed interior (helps to stop a ring sliding off).
* If you require a ring width of 8.0mm or larger – please order ‘Earthen’ or ‘Earthen Wide’ (depending on size) and add customisation notes to request ‘Autumn’ design.
UK Ring Size
All "Made to order" items have a 2 - 3 weeks lead time plus delivery. Each Item is hand-crafted and customised for each order. The photos are for representation only.